Allison Grace is a seasoned hypnotist and hypnotherapist with an office located in Lynnwood, WA. She serves clients in the greater Seattle area and all over the country via FaceTime and Skype.
What Allison Offers to Get Results for You
PERSEVERENCE with CARING
Allison cares for her clients. When you leave her office, she makes sure you have the tools you need to get pain relief and make the changes you desire. She provides a 2 day followup, personal audios and motivation to keep you on your path. Allison’s persistence will help you stay consistent which is the key to getting results.
EDUCATION and ETHICS
Allison has certifications and specialized training in Medical Hypnosis, Weight Management and Postpartum Mood Disorders. This specialized training provides her with tools to get to the heart of the problem, overcome obstacles and to help you realize a brighter future for yourself. Beyond these special credentials, she earned a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology. Her background gives her the ability to provide you with a safe environment and shows her dedication to a life’s work of learning best practices to resolve physical and emotional pain.
SELF-KNOWLEDGE, MASTERY and COMPASSION
Allison has firsthand experience slaying her own dragons. With that comes an intrepid spirit and an abundance of compassion. She has overcome debilitating anxiety, insomnia, physical pain, postpartum mood disorder and weight issues. She gets what it’s like to work through extremely difficult times and won’t ask her clients to do anything that she has not done herself to achieve results. Because of this, she views most problems, including disease, as something that can be halted, worked through and turned around.
- Master’s in Counseling, Western Michigan University, 1994
- Bachelor’s in Psychology, Aquinas College, 1989
- Certified Hypnotherapist, Bastyr University, 2013
- Certified in EFT
- Certified in Medical Hypnosis
- Weight Management Certification, Bastyr University
- Postpartum Support International Warm-line
- Postpartum Support International, Certificate Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders
- International Hypnosis Association
- National Guild of Hypnotists
- Postpartum Support International of Washington